About the Consew 205RB-1
- Perfect for Furniture Upholstery, Leather, Auto, Marine and canvas work.
- For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc.
- Oil Pump System with Pump, Oil Pan and Adjustable Oil Flow
WITH ASSEMBLED TABLE AND SERVO MOTOR
The Consew 205RB-1 Industrial Sewing Machine contains a variety of features the include, but not limited to: Reverse Feed, Semi-Automatic Lubrication with Oil Pump, Single Needle, Drop Feed, Alternation Pressure Feet Lockstitch Machine.
- Large horizontal axis rotary hook (loads underneath)
- Independently adjustable upper and lower feeding mechanism
- Large bobbin
- Bobbin can be changed without removing object being sewn
- Positive walking feet
- Reverse stitching
- Top and bottom feed mechanism insures even feeding of material
- Maximum stitch length 3.2 stiches per inch (8mm)
- Number of Needles: 1 (Single)
- Feeding Mechanism: Walking Foot
- Workspace: Standard Workspace
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2000
- Clearance Under Presser Foot: Hand ¼” (6 ½mm) Foot 5/8⅝” (16mm)
- Stitch Length: 3.2 stiches per inch (8mm)
- Hook Size: 24312/24310
- Work Space: 10 5⁄16” (262mm)
- Needle Used: 135 x 17 (16-24)
- Bobbin: Pre-Wound M
- Stitch Type: 301
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1 29⁄64” (37mm)
- Work Surface: 7″ x 18 23⁄32” (178mm x 475mm)